21 August 2012

Milennium red


I don't think it gets much redder than this! These are the stadium chairs inside the Millennium amphitheater. The outdoor venue was designed by Frank Gehry - one of my favorite architects. I'll show you an overview of the performance space later this week. We were lucky enough to catch one of the symphony choirs rehearsing for an upcoming concert. A wonderful way to spend a few moments in the afternoon. Photo taken in August 2012. 

For more red, hop over to Ruby Tuesday.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like an artistic atmosphere. Great Ruby finding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. It would be a great place to hear a concert if'n it wasn't real hot or real cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for ruby. Happy RT2.

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!

    Visiting from Ruby Tuesday. Here is my RUBY post, come by when you have a chance. Your comment means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 'red-dy' to hear some music! nice pic..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it can, have you seen the field Gattina picked up ?!

    http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.fr/2012/08/ruby-red-tuesday_21.html

    But your shot is very nice too, thanks for the sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...